There are a wide variety of Hypnobirthing CDs and home study programs available. We have listed some of the most popular options here, along with a brief review of each. If you would prefer the MP3 format, then be sure to visit our Hypnobirthing MP3 page.
Kathryn Clark & Hypnobirthing Hub
Kathryn Clark has a great Hypnobirthing CD home study program. Her highly-rated course is designed to help you let go of your preconceptions about painful childbirth, and to start making room for calm confidence. Kathryn has extensive training in hypnotherapy, psychology, counseling, and life coaching. Get started now with the Kathryn Clark hypnobirthing CD home study course.
- Hypnobirthing Home Study Course, Pt.1 Pregnancy Relaxation and Health
- Hypnobirthing Home Study Course, Pt.2 Release All Fear of Birth
- Hypnobirthing Home Study Course, Pt.3 Rainbow Relaxation for Birth
- Hypnobirthing Home Study Course, Pt.4 Breathing and Birth Visulusation
- Hypnobirthing Home Study Course, Pt.5 Anesthesia for Easy Birthing
- Hypnobirthing Home Study Course, Pt.6 Your Birthing Day Guide
- Hypnobirthing Home Study Course, Pt.7 Audio Guide
- Hypnobirthing Home Study Course, Pt.8 Birth Music
HypnoBirthing: The Mongan Method
Marie Mongan’s HypnoBirthing book is a great way to get started with Hypnobirthing and includes a Birth Exercise CD.
- HypnoBirthing: The Mongan Method: A natural approach to a safe, easier, more comfortable birthing (3rd Edition)
Michelle Leclaire O’Neill
This Hypnobirthing CD bundle is a great deal which offers a hypnobirth worksheet, the Creative Childbirth book, and 3 audio CDs. This home study program is from Michell Leclaire O’Neill and has always been one of the most effective hypnobirthing products available. The bundle is the best deal, but if your not sure, just pick up one of the individual CDs and see how it goes.